Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Knitting at Crochet Group

Last night at crochet group, I finished my first pair of socks and they fit really well. I have "stocked up" on sock yarn (no, really, I have a LOT of sock yarn...just ask Mindy and as soon as I get my Ravelry invite I will have pics there) and I am (almost) ready to dedicate myself to knitting more of these wonderful little feet warmers - I just need to finish a couple more crocheted items and then I will be off and running - with new socks, hehe. Also last night, I got to see Margie (a most awesome human being) who has been busy lately being a very good professional football player. We were all treated with a special "show and tell" by Mindy's friend Dale. She had three crocheted items with her, two that her mother made and one that her grandmother made. They were all stunning, but the last one that she showed us that her grandmother made took my breath away. I wish I had my camera, but I am not as organized as I would like to be.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

The socks are awesome! About time you finished them. ;)