Tuesday, June 19, 2007

It begins...

This will be my place to write my thoughts and share my crochet/knitting with others.

My name is Angela ("Angie") and I am part of the Las Vegas Hookers Chapter of CGOA and also a member of TKGA. I really enjoy getting together with other crocheters and knitters and sharing ideas and projects. I have a LOT of yarn and a LOT of patterns for both crochet and knit. I teach crochet at CCSN and really enjoy it. I will also teach anyone who is interested the basics of knitting.

7 comments:

Sandy said...

All I can say is "IT'S ABOUT TIME." See you tonight.

Unknown said...

Way to go Angie. I love ya, beth (the awol south african)

Sherri said...

Congrats I look forward to reading all about your life in crochet and knitting:) Ill be back.

Mindy said...

Very cool! You're in my bloglines!

O'Malley said...

I like this back ground.. if you can make it blue you should keep it!! I thought of you all last night. My hubby got a flat tire, at 5!! I hope to see you all next week! Put up a pic.. of something blue :D

Anonymous said...

I can't get over that it's the Las Vegas Hookers -- I guess nowhere else will it have that double entendre, too funny. Good luck with your blog! Can't wait to see what projects you post!

Anonymous said...

So glad I got to meet you in Petaluma, and looking forward to the blogging to come!