Monday, August 13, 2007

HMB

Let's see if this works. I am posting pictures of all of the Heartmade Blessings comfortghans I have assembled to date.



















This first one is for a lady who was diagnosed with breast cancer.
















This second one was for a lady who lost her husband.


This is the third one I assembled (EDIT: have to post it later, had the wrong one), was for a mother who lost her second son in less than a year.

















This is my fourth one and it was very special to me. Sandy, one of our crochet group members, requested a comfortghan for her sister-in-law, Karen, because she lost her father. Karen's favorite colors are blues, tans and turquoise. So I decided to make the ghan in blues and then edge it in turquoise.

















This is the last one I did so far. This one is for HMB's Operation Purple Heart ("OPH") where we send ghans to the immediate family of soldiers lost in action. I really loved doing this one. My grandson has decided that he likes the one with the stars on it so he wants a whole blanket of stars.

Now that I have this whole picture thing figured out (I hope) there will be more pics coming soon.

8 comments:

O'Malley said...

Very pretty Angie :D
You are a very kind and thoughtful person.
Hope to see you soon.

Sandy said...

Hey I don't believe it. Finally you have posted something. And they are all so pretty. You always do such a great job and I know all the people receiving the ghans really appreciate them. Hugs

Mary Sarah said...

Fabulous pictures! Beautiful afghans! Wow! I can't believe all you get done! Smart grandson! I love the stars too!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those are WONDERFUL!

KimT said...

i absolutely love every one of these. I am inspired to make one!

O'Malley said...

HEY post some pics of your ms3 or your Harry scarf, something :D I miss you!

Anonymous said...

I really love the afghans that you've done especially the third down. The border on that one is really nice. Hope that you've figured out the square issue on the 63 More. Ilene

Mindy said...

I love all your comfortghans! You're gonna leave me in the dust on these!