Wednesday, August 1, 2007

MS3 progress

Some of you might be saying..."No way" and some of you will be sure that I am knitting it in some shade of blue. Well, I am making progress (very small amount so far cause I forgot my knitting at home yesterday) and yes, it is in a shade of blue. However, the beads are not blue they are a very sparkly (mmmm, sparkle) white/silver that will pop out when the sun catches them as I am wearing my first knitted lace project (sometime in the year 2008?).

Progress on my second sock (first pair) is going good. I will be turning the heal soon. Woot! On the other hand, progress on my second pair of socks (butterfly lace) went backwards. So far backwards that they no longer exist. I realized that they were going to be too big and so had to frog them completely.

I finally got some pictures downloaded on my computer and will post pics of my HMB comfortghans either tonight or tomorrow (I am thinking I can figure the picture posting out, wish me luck).

3 comments:

Mary Sarah said...

Your shawl will be beautiful! The sparkly beads will pick up the blue perfectly! If I can figure out the picture thing, I know you can! Have fun!

Mindy said...

I still think you're crazy for signing up for this. Can't wait to see the finished product though.

Anonymous said...

Good words.