Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cast off...er, on

As crazy as this may sound, I signed up for MS3 "Mystery Stole 3" (the knit-along along with 6400 + people) on the next to the last day possible. I ordered some awesome yarn which when I received it wasn't quite right. So I ordered some new yarn (meanwhile I am 3 weeks behind on the clues). I just got my new yarn today and it is beyond perfect! It took my breath away and I cried with joy. So, tonight I will be casting on and am hoping to make some progress (as I am now almost 4 weeks behind).

4 comments:

O'Malley said...

Good thing there is a break from clues for Harry :D Post a pic of your progress!
Margie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday quite late, and have fun with the shawl knitting!

Mary Sarah said...

Ok, now I can't wait to see your new yarn and I know you'll catch up in no time!

Mindy said...

We need progress pics!!