Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The one where I take back the previous post

Sigh, what I thought was The. Perfect. Yarn. ended up being "the perfect yarn if you can knit with laceweight...apparently I am not in that category. The good news is, I am still confident that I will knit MS3, with beads. Just so happens it will be with fingering weight yarn instead. So, here I sit waiting for my newest stash inhancement and yarn to be used for MS3 getting further and further behind (fortunately we have a week off, not that a week will help me any, lol).

I have decided to do a knit-along with my crochet group (weird, huh) of a Harry Potter scarf (house to be decided by each individual). I am going to go Griffyndor but probably all the other houses as well - at least that is the theory, I am going to buy all the colors anyways. hehe

3 comments:

O'Malley said...

So, Hi!! I liked the purty soft blue that you were going to use originally! :) I'm sorry I didn't make it time to say hey to you guys at the bar last night :(
Can you email me the pattern for the Harry Potter KNIT scarf. I will knit along from home :) I'll post pics and such! I'm going to bring a crochet project with me on Tuesdays from now on so that I might get to catch you ladies from time to time :)
Late

Mary Sarah said...

I have no doubt you'll knit and complete the MS3 with beads. When you find the right yarn, you'll fly! Can't wait to see it!

Mindy said...

Well, I wasn't gonna do the knit-along, but I guess now I am! :)